Hello there, and how are you enjoying your summer so far?
We're taking a quick summer hiatus from our usual scheduled groups and practicing self-care. Our next group will most likely be sometime in September. Thank you for sticking with us. We will be sending monthly mental health resources until then, which will always be found on our website, usually under "Events".
Here's a sneak peek at the latest resources from our website. Please click our "Events" button below to see details.
Wildflowers' Movement Current Events:
- NEC Free Webinar Supporting Neurodivergent Students in Higher Ed & Challenging Discrimination: HUMAN RIGHTS & SOCIAL JUSTICE Tuesday, August 8, 2023 @2:00 p.m. ET - 3:30 p.m. ET
- LACCC, Inc. monthly general meeting THIRD WEDNESDAYS- August 16, 2023 11am-1pm PDT
- AD4E Online Festival September 22, 2023
- AD4E Poetry Book We are the Changemakers by Jo Watson
- ISPS-US ANNUAL CONFERENCE University of Delaware| Newark, DE| Hybrid ONLINE | Friday October 27- Sunday October 29, 2023
- A Return to Wholeness by Dr. Gabor Maté
- The Conscious Life by Dr. Indhushree Rajan
- 7 poems that teach us about mental health by Kat Nicholls
- What we all need to hear and learn by Peter C. Gøtzsche, MD