Dear Delegates and Alternates,
This email is specifically addressed to you in order to give you additional information on our Call to Convention.
Convention details are here but here is an Executive Summary on what to expect as a Delegate or Alternative for February 18:
- If you would like to submit a change to our Constitution, please ensure to complete and send us your submission by February 7, 2023 (via email). The details and form to are here. You will be voting on any submitted changes to the Constitution.
- You will be voting on several items during the Convention so attending is critical. You will vote on electing personal for:
- Our Houston County Republican Party Executive Board members
- Delegate(s) and Alternate(s) for the MNGOP State Central Committee
- Delegate and Alternate for the CD1 Central Committee being held on April 1 (Austin, MN High School)
If you or someone you know are interested in joining the Executive Board, please let us know. We will engage with our Nomination Committee for further discussions.
If you are attending, and wanting to participate in the early donation fee discount for the food (pizza) option, be sure to also RSVP electronically using either the election form or the early electronic payment option.
Any other questions, feel free to reach out to us via email.
See you on the 18th! -- 👀
TO: Delegates and alternates of the Houston County Republican Party
FROM: David Pieper, Chairman of the Houston County Republican Party
RE: 2023 Houston County Republican Party Convention
This is your 2023 Houston County Republican Party Convention Call.
When: Saturday, February 18th, 2023. Registration at 11:00 AM, convention convening at 11:30 AM.
Where: Good Times Restaurant, 118 Bissen Street, Caledonia, Minnesota.
FULL DETAILS LOCATED HERE (Click to open) ⬇️⬇️⬇️