We have a great lineup of wineries for Art Meets Wine "LIVE!"
The grand finale is the “LIVE!” event at SHARC in Sunriver on May 20. This is a “kickoff to summer” event and not to be missed if you like great wine, food and entertainment.
Eleven carefully selected winemakers and ambassadors representing different Oregon viticulture areas will offer tastes of their unique wines to tantalize your palate.
These award-winning wineries are:
- Battle Creek Cellars, Portland, OR
- Black Goat Winery, Terrebonne, OR
- Coria Estates, Salem, OR
- J Wrigley Vineyards, Sheridan, OR
- Ken Wright Cellars, Carlton, OR
- Lady Hill Winery, St. Paul, OR
- Native Flora, Newberg, OR
- Project M Wines, Carlton, OR
- Sun Break Wine & Cider, Salem, OR
- Whitetail Ridge Vineyard, Roseburg, OR
- Willamette Valley Vineyards, Turner, OR
*For those who prefer a glass of beer instead of wine with their included ticket Sunriver Brewing Co. will have a selection of their award-winning craft beer.
Visit ArtMeetsWine.org to learn more.