How are you? If I've not seen you in a while I hope you are well.
February has flown by, especially as i've been doing what I call 'back office stuff' for the business including -
- Successfully applied to be at Solace by the Sea on Sunday 26th March at The Gaiety, south Parade Pier, Southsea
- I've been with Paul to a talk at Whitely Surgery
- Our application for Victorious has been accepted 😀
- all my 2023 EMM-Tech dates have now been added to the calendar
- I've completed the move to this service (mailerLite) and am very please with it
- I've been planning and working on an update to our website
If you're in Southsea on Sunday 26th March then do pop into the Solace by the Sea event at The Gaiety on South Parade Pier, we would love to catch up with you, and of course we'll be offering seated/standing sessions at a special price.
I've spent a lot of time working to update our website, but as ever 'the best laid plans...' - we've had some issues which means changing hosting services, so when we change over the site may be unavailable for a couple of days. I'm hoping this will be later this month.
You can contact me as usual on 07740190721, and still book with me online.
You can contact Paul on 07764488329.
Until next time - Jill 🙂
Scroll down in this email for :-
- Our EMMETT Journey (featured post)
- Event: Solace by the Sea flyer and details
- Session availability & booking
- EMM-Tech Courses in Portsmouth
- EGift Cards