5 re-engagement email ideas
1. Offer incentives. Your inactive subscribers might just need a little more sugar to use your service. Offer them something you know they’ll love.
2. Remind them why they signed up. Don’t reinvent yourself. Subscribers sometimes get distracted, so give them a little reminder of why you ROCK!
3. Make an emotional connection. Don't just promote a service or product. People often subscribe because they like your personality or share your values. Focus on those bonding elements.
4. Give them some FOMO. Fear of missing out can be a powerful motivator. Let them know what’s coming and how they’ll benefit.
5. Let people control frequency and topics. Set up a preference center and let people customize their email experience.
I wrote a longer-form article on win-back campaigns if you want to keep going!
How to create a re-engagement campaign